Corporate Branded Netcraft Anti-Phishing Extension
Branded Firefox Netcraft Extension (Chrome version also available)
Protect Your Customers
The Netcraft Extension is aimed at banks, brokerages, credit card companies, charities, ISPs and other organisations who want to prevent their customers and members from succumbing to phishing attacks.
It presents an excellent opportunity for companies to bond more closely with their customers, as convenient navigational shortcuts can be placed on the Extension. These are prominently visible in the browser throughout the time spent using the web.
Having a browser Extension strengthens the ties between you and your customers, and helps you fight Internet crime side by side. Fraudsters use phishing attacks to prey on the most inexperienced and least informed. The Netcraft Extension empowers the most alert and most expert to defend everyone within the Netcraft anti-phishing community.
The Anti-Phishing Extension provides the following facilities:
- Clear display of sites' hosting location at all times assists the customer to validate fraudulent urls (e.g. the main online banking site of a large US bank is unlikely to be hosted in the former Soviet Union).
- The Netcraft anti-phishing community is effectively mobilised into a giant neighbourhood watch scheme, where once the first recipients of the scam have reported a URL, it is blocked for subsequent community members as they access the URL. The leverage of widely disseminated attacks (people constructing phishing attacks send literally millions of electronic mails in the expectation that some will reach customers of the bank) is utilized to expedite blocking of the fraud site.
- Highly visible and expedient navigation to company's services. The Dynamically updating Extension navigation provides the facility to bring special offers & new and temporal information to customers' attention at any time so that companies adopting the service can gain significantly in customer activity and loyalty. This is only available on the Firefox version of the Extension.
- Trapping of suspicious urls containing characters which have no common purpose other than to deceive.
- Netcraft supervisor validation is used to contain the impact of any false reporting of urls.
- Display of browser navigational controls (toolbar & address bar) in all windows, to defend against pop up windows which attempt to hide the navigational controls to disguise location.
- Can coexist happily with Google and other Extensions.
If you would like to have a version of the Netcraft Extension branded for your organisation, please contact us for pricing.